Short term investment with reasonable returns

2021.09.26 15:19 europeaninvestor Short term investment with reasonable returns

Hello Friends, I am looking for a short term investment (2-3 yrs) with 10K..anybody has suggestions? No high expectations.... anything about 2%?
submitted by europeaninvestor to BEFire [link] [comments]


2021.09.26 15:19 Mek4Real RapCaviar | but only Hits

RapCaviar | but only Hits submitted by Mek4Real to PlaylistPush [link] [comments]


2021.09.26 15:19 i_am_a_quip This is war

This is war submitted by i_am_a_quip to formuladank [link] [comments]


2021.09.26 15:19 AvraPollock Barcelona vs Levante | LaLiga (Sep 26, 10:15AM ET)

WINNINGS ODDS Barcelona When the odds are 0.45 the expected chance of winning is 69%, but this team actually wins 84% matches with these odds. Levante When the odds are 5.5 the expected chance of winning is 15%, but this team actually wins 1% matches with these odds.
MATCH INFO Start time: Sep 26, 10:15AM ET Location: Barcelona Venue: Camp Nou Round: 7 Competition: LaLiga
Watch this stream: Link 1: https://reddit.soccerstreamlinks.com/detail-match/9602882 Link 2: https://reddit.soccerstreamshd.com/match/9602882 Link 3: https://reddit.soccerstreams.to/event/9602882 Link 4: https://totalsporteks.net/soccerstreams/event/9602882
submitted by AvraPollock to soccerstreamlinks [link] [comments]


2021.09.26 15:19 Previous_Technology Timberborn Map Sharing

Hello Everyone!
I created a simple forum with a download section where we can share our player created maps and utilities.
https://timberbornmaps.com/
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
submitted by Previous_Technology to Timberborn [link] [comments]


2021.09.26 15:19 Appropriate_Window11 Brownboi Bliss - So, Goodbye Music Video

Brownboi Bliss - So, Goodbye Music Video submitted by Appropriate_Window11 to MadeMeCry [link] [comments]


2021.09.26 15:19 AvraPollock Parma vs Pisa | Serie B (Sep 26, 10:15AM ET)

WINNINGS ODDS Parma When the odds are 1 the expected chance of winning is 50%, but this team actually wins 22% matches with these odds. Pisa When the odds are 2.75 the expected chance of winning is 27%, but this team actually wins 24% matches with these odds.
MATCH INFO Start time: Sep 26, 10:15AM ET Location: Parma Venue: Ennio Tardini Round: 6 Competition: Serie B
Watch this stream: Link 1: https://reddit.soccerstreamlinks.com/detail-match/9671949 Link 2: https://reddit.soccerstreamshd.com/match/9671949 Link 3: https://reddit.soccerstreams.to/event/9671949 Link 4: https://totalsporteks.net/soccerstreams/event/9671949
submitted by AvraPollock to soccerstreamlinks [link] [comments]


2021.09.26 15:19 Adventurous_Ad_2520 Do you think nightwing would be a good father?

I mean he basically takes care of Damian
submitted by Adventurous_Ad_2520 to Nightwing [link] [comments]


2021.09.26 15:19 Vskybo Would my tank be overstocked if I add 8 serpae tetras?

29 high current stock: 12 neons, 5 juli cories, 6 panda cories, 1 BN, a betta, a snail.
submitted by Vskybo to Aquariums [link] [comments]


2021.09.26 15:19 TheWrinklyDog Dainty rose ring. Sterling silver, crystals and genuine vintage cabochon. Cottagecore gift for her. by VillaSorgenfrei

Dainty rose ring. Sterling silver, crystals and genuine vintage cabochon. Cottagecore gift for her. by VillaSorgenfrei submitted by TheWrinklyDog to DamnYam [link] [comments]


2021.09.26 15:19 HogCallPodcast Woo Pig Sooie! Undefeated 4-0!

Woo Pig Sooie! Undefeated 4-0! submitted by HogCallPodcast to HogCallPodcast [link] [comments]


2021.09.26 15:19 gahd95 My 2 babies. Next to figure out what to upgrade next!

My 2 babies. Next to figure out what to upgrade next! submitted by gahd95 to airsoft [link] [comments]


2021.09.26 15:19 goddavid22 Castlevania 2 hack with orchestral or remix soundtrack?

Looking for what the title says; I found one for the first game (castlevania HD https://youtu.be/D9SQei4eIqY ) but was hoping for other games?
Anyone know?
submitted by goddavid22 to castlevania [link] [comments]


2021.09.26 15:19 AltrossGamez There's So Many Minigames! - (Minecraft Hypixel Funny Moments And Fails!) Thanks for watching the video, consider subscribing, and I hope you enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38FICxpqVKw
submitted by AltrossGamez to Sub4Sub [link] [comments]


2021.09.26 15:19 HarryRichard2069 Mathilde

Mathilde submitted by HarryRichard2069 to Harryrichard2069 [link] [comments]


2021.09.26 15:19 BookStart55 Losers lining up for the Trump Rally tonight in Georgia:

Losers lining up for the Trump Rally tonight in Georgia: submitted by BookStart55 to InsaneParler [link] [comments]


2021.09.26 15:19 jpminerali_ XXXTENTACION confirmed Bisexual

XXXTENTACION confirmed Bisexual submitted by jpminerali_ to XXXTENTACION [link] [comments]


2021.09.26 15:19 Jesse-Pearl Planting Milkweed to attract Monarch Butterflies. It’s Working!

Planting Milkweed to attract Monarch Butterflies. It’s Working! submitted by Jesse-Pearl to homestead [link] [comments]


2021.09.26 15:19 Shirosaki615 He'd like me to meet his Mom.. tomorrow.

I'm not Albanian or of Kosovar heritage, but American/Australian. I do understand this is a very significant question when he asked me to meet his mother who is visiting him right now.
I'll be the first girl he's ever introduced to his mother, whereas he has introduced me on video calls to various family members from sisters to cousins. Recently he was away visiting his family back home and when he came back he asked me to come with him to Kosovo next year to meet his mother and family there but suddenly mentioned the other day she's coming to visit this weekend.
I have an understanding that this meeting may be about getting his mother's approval of me. So I'm asking for a little help here on how I should present myself. Do I bring something? Like flowers? Food? My boyfriend hasn't been exactly helpful with this, and I'm very nervous because all I know how to say is "How are you?", Sweetheart, and a very bad word in albanian.
submitted by Shirosaki615 to kosovo [link] [comments]


2021.09.26 15:19 howierid i am so sad!

i am so sad i am so sad i am so sad i am so sad i am so sad i am unhappy
submitted by howierid to Vent [link] [comments]


2021.09.26 15:19 natilicious Offering; English, Polish. Learning; Portugese or Mandarin.

Hello :-)
My timezone is CEST. I can offer English or Polish, I have experienced in teaching both. My only requirement is that if you’d like to learn polish, you need to already be fluent in English - otherwise the concepts will be really hard to understand.
2hrs a week in the evening.
Please PM.
submitted by natilicious to language_exchange [link] [comments]


2021.09.26 15:19 prawnbiryani πŸ’—β˜πŸ¦πŸŒΈπŸ§πŸ€πŸ¦©

πŸ’—β˜πŸ¦πŸŒΈπŸ§πŸ€πŸ¦© submitted by prawnbiryani to 11hr11min [link] [comments]


2021.09.26 15:19 Chemical-Highway Honeybees fanning their hive

Honeybees fanning their hive submitted by Chemical-Highway to beebutts [link] [comments]


2021.09.26 15:19 Legitimate_Bit_3263 Kedim leyla

Kedim leyla submitted by Legitimate_Bit_3263 to KGBTR [link] [comments]


2021.09.26 15:19 EvilRapier Mesprit - - - Legendary Raid

First 10 - add one of the codes
8599 4093 6335
9702 6697 5949
Tips for unexperienced players:

submitted by EvilRapier to PokemonGoFriends [link] [comments]


http://albiconsk.ru